Town of
Oneida County, NY

Handicapped Parking Permits

The Town Clerk can issue Handicapped Parking Permits when presented with a physician signed application form. The forms are available from the Town Clerk's Office or from New York State Department of Motor Vehicals. Temporary permits can be issued for up to six months(Red). Permanent permits can be issued for up to five years(Blue). They can be renewed with another physician signed application.